Monday, March 2, 2009

The Mirror Ritual














There are nine main rumors and facts about the Tennessee Bell Witch, a poltergeist who haunted the family of John and Lucy Bell from 1817 to 1821.

Here are the details about Rumor #3 of 9:

Rumor: If you stand in front of a mirror and state five (5) times in a row, “I hate the Bell Witch!,” you will either see a black streak down the front of your face or the Bell Witch standing right behind you. Lately, I’ve heard that some people vary the chant to “I don’t believe in the Bell Witch” instead.

Fact: That rumor came from a number of teenagers. When I asked them what they experienced, they either admitted they were too scared to say those words the fifth time, or they never dared to try that ritual in the first place. Read my book entitled “The Bell Witch Unveiled At Last! The True Story Of A Poltergeist” written under my pen name of DJ Lyons to find out the details of what happened to one particular teenager who was peer-pressured into chanting those words all 5 times.





No comments: