Sunday, January 17, 2010

How to choose between Wigs for Kids or Locks of Love Hair Donation

Before and after shot of Debbie Dunn's hair before donating 24 inches of hair

Before and after shot of Debbie Dunn's hair before donating 24 inches of hair


Your hair has grown long enough and you are thinking about getting it cut. If you have at least ten inches of hair to spare, why not donate it to either Wigs for Kids or Locks of Love so that kids who have lost their hair due to cancer, burns, or alopecia areata can wear a wig made of real hair? So now the big decision is, how do you choose between those two groups? Which organization would you rather donate your hair to?

Years ago, I donated 26 inches of hair to Wigs for Kids. My hair is long enough that I can now donate 24 inches of hair this time around. Do I send my hair to Wigs for Kids again, or do I send it to Locks of Love instead? Here is what I learned about both groups.

Click DONATING HAIR to read the entire article on eHOW.com.

No comments: