1. Anne Boleyn was the second wife of King Henry VIII of England in the 16th century.
2. Lady Howard of England allegedly murdered her four husbands.
3. The Amityville Horror haunting took place on 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville, New York.
4. The Borley Rectory burnt down in 1939. Prior to the suspected arson, the paranormal investigator Henry Price described this rectory as being "the most haunted house in England."
5. The story of the Tennessee Bell Witch is the most widely-documented ghost story in the state of Tennessee and perhaps in the whole country.
Click on GHOSTS & POLTERGEISTS to read the entire article.