Monday, March 2, 2009

The Tennessee Bell Witch & The Bell Witch Cave







There are nine main rumors and facts about the Tennessee Bell Witch, a poltergeist who haunted the family of John and Lucy Bell from 1817 to 1821.

Here are the details about Rumor #9 of 9:

Rumor: All the haunting that took place in Adams, Tennessee, was perpetrated by the Tennessee Bell Witch.

Fact: According to the owners of the Bell Witch Cave, the Trail of Tears crossed portions of their property. Some of the supernatural activity was perpetrated by some of those deceased Cherokee Indians. The other supernatural activity was actually perpetrated by some other entities. Read my book to find out more details about them. In fact, several of those spirits followed me home after my first visit to the Bell Witch Cave and created a bit of mischief.

For more details, please read my book entitled “The Bell Witch Unveiled At Last! The True Story Of A Poltergeist” written under my pen name of DJ Lyons. You can purchase a copy using Pay Pal on my website or from my publisher. Visit http://askdjlyons.com for the links. Or you can purchase the book from Amazon.com. See the links below.








No comments: